Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbrowne Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 07:30 AM
    How long must a garage pad cure before you can build on it?
    Once you have your garage pad poured, how long do you have to wait before you start framing your garage?

Thanks,

lbrowne
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

May 25, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Actually concrete takes 28 days to fully cure but next day is good enough to start building on it. Don't worry, you won't hurt it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you build? [ 1 Answers ]

How do u build a ramp that slants up than it goes flat then back down?

Build a Universal Garage Door Opener [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - not sure I'm posting to the right forum, but I couldn't find anything that was a closer fit. Basically, what I'm looking for is information about frequencies and datastream formats for automatic garage door systems. Yes, I'm completely aware that there are LOTS of cheap universal garage...

Help to build PC [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to build my own pc from scratch including new tower etc. Does anyone out there have a simple step by step quide on how to do it. I want help and advice on everything from choosing the right motherboard to once finished how to format it etc. I would also like to hear what...

Help to build a PC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to build my own pc from scratch including new tower etc. Does anyone out there have a simple step by step quide on how to do it. I want help and advice on everything from choosing the right motherboard to once finished how to format it etc. I would also like to hear what...

View more questions Search