Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckyS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Motorola Song
    Hi, Does anyone knows What is the name of the song or who sings it on the latest advert for motorola? I think it is a kind of Asian song, I just love it and would like to buy the album but I don't even know who sings it. So please can somebody help me?:confused:
    PAUL BLUE Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Hello there, you may find the answer to your question at this link:-

http://www.whatsthattune.co.uk/search_product.asp

Fingers crossed!!
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Aug 24, 2006, 07:37 PM
    The song is "Strict Machine" by Goldfrapp! Enjoy, I'm downloading it right now. Also, Benni Benassi and Green Velvet both have their own versions of the same song. Look em' up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorola song [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that is played on the motorola commercial where everything folds up into the phone? Thanks heaps!

Motorola Train Commercial Song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that is used on the Motorola train commercial?

Motorola [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a Motorola (Verizon Wireless) v325 phone and I want to transfer ringtones and pictures to and from the phone. I have Motorola Phone Tools v3 and it is too outdated and I have spent enough money on usb cables and other software. Is there any good software that WILL work, so I don't...

Motorola Ringtones [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone out there particularly knowledgeable about programs that allow your phone to use ringtones made for other phones? I want to put the theme from "Bubble Bobble" (an old school nintendo game) on my motorola cell phone. I found a cool one, but it's only for Nokia phones. I heard there are...

Motorola 850g [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I hava a motorola 850r wireless router. And I can't set it up. I don't know much about wireless networking. Can someone tell me of a website that can tell me how to set it up, or give me some tips. Thanks.

View more questions Search