But anyway

How do you do passive in latin?
    Future, imperfect, perfect,

:S
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:12 AM

Hi, citrusfreak!

There is a wealth of information available on the following site about this. Latin conjugation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So much is available there that it wouldn't be justifiable to warrant any sort of copying and pasting from that site to this one.
    Blackkdark Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2009, 09:25 PM

You might want to join this website. CONJUGUEMOS: Learn Spanish (and French, German, Latin, and Spanish) the fast and fun way
    You can put together lists of verbs in Latin and practice them. As in whatever tense, etc. It'd probably he useful for your purposes.
    This site is good if you need to practice vocabulary.
    Learn language faster!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who knows Latin? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to see if there's a specific word in Latin for "Proverbs," as in the Book of Proverbs in the Bible. Kind of in a hurry, so I appreciate any help you can give. DK

Latin [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone translat this correctly,(macrons not included)Romani Galliam occupantet magnam praedam parant. Galli sivis fortunas et familias mandant. Romani Gallis magnas poenas parant. Poenae durae sunt. Tum memoria iniuriarum provinciam Galliam ad pugnam incitat. Galli Romanis nuntiant: "Terram...

Latin [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one translat this latin(the macrons are not included) Columbus ad Hispaniam navigat. Isabellae, reginae Hispaniae, nuntiat: "Terra non plana est; id probabo et terras novas monstrabo. Ad Indiam navigabo; viam novam monstrabo. " said Isabella pecuniam non donat. Tum amicus columbi...

View more questions Search