Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AskMeIKnow Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 02:04 AM

Hi again, AskMeIKnow!

I just moved your question that you had posted as a response to your own introduction to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat site does, so if a person wants to be posting a new question, they need to be starting a new thread in the appropriate topic area.

Concerning your question though, it would be helpful to people who come along to respond to it, if you would would post some additional information as to what this is concerning, please.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ? [ 2 Answers ]

Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Job application [ 15 Answers ]

When the job application asks" Are you a convicted felon" what do you say?

Appeal in Civil Court-can they levy accounts while pending [ 6 Answers ]

I asked this in another post but it got buried in between my other questions... If I receive a judgment against me in civil court, and appeal that same day, is the collection agency able to immediately levy my bank accounts, even while the case is under appeal? I am terrified of my bank...

View more questions Search