Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steeviemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Social security disability
    I have some work experience that there was no fica deducted, I believe there was medicare deducted. Can I receive disability insurance?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 04:22 PM

Here is a site that can help answer your questions on eligibility.

Qualify and Apply for Disability & SSI

Maybe this can help. Do you have a medical disability? How long has this prevented you from working? Have you been under a doctor's care?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security disability [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My question is when your first denied ss is it faster on the appeal to hire lawyer and Also why does it take so long to get a hearing.R.G.

Social Security Disability? [ 4 Answers ]

If your receiving Total Social Security benefits, and IRS find out you received money from the same co. you use to work for (15,000 IN A YEAR) WILL social security TAKE YOUR Benefits AWAY FROM YOU?

Social security disability [ 3 Answers ]

Can the court garnish my social security benefits for alimony in the State of Florida

Social security disability [ 3 Answers ]

I filed for SSI disability several years ago and received it. At the time I didn't know what was wrong with me. I have found out recently that I have lyme disease and the doctor thinks I have had it since I was in 8th grade. That would be over forty years. At the time I filed for SSID I didn't...

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search