ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Even CNN agrees with the NC
    Five sure ways NOT to get over someone - CNN.com
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 11:36 PM

Reading that was like "solving all the world's problems" with the girls.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 07:13 AM

Great article, Did you see the one about Long distance relationships?
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2008, 08:38 AM

I did most of those things. OH THE SHAME.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2008, 08:41 AM

I think everyone did those things Boris..

Bet even after reading that, we will still have people saying NC isn't the solution
    Boristheblade Posts: 141, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2008, 08:44 AM

Alas, love is blind! Lol
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2008, 08:54 AM

And we will also have people on here saying "my situation is completely different from everyone else's" and as soon as I read that I know I am in for the same story
    losingit77 Posts: 105, Reputation: 31

Oct 3, 2008, 08:13 PM

LOL.. I haven't been on for a while cause well, things are going real good. But Rome, I just had to say, I love your tag line at the bottom. So true!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Children want to be with mother and mother agrees. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello,I live in Jacksonville,Florida and I have been here since 11/05.I used to live in NYC and at one point I was having a very hard time with my living situation so I gave my ex-husband custody of our 2 beautiful sons(hesitantly) but I knew they would be in a better environment at that time in...

Can you remove a biological father from the birth certificate. If he agrees [ 9 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter. And her father has never helped support her. And now that the State is forcing him to, he's asked me if there was anyway to have his name taken off the birth certificate so that he has no legal obligations to her! I agree with him and think it would be for the best,...

WHo agrees that. [ 5 Answers ]

(and yes this will sound weird) humans are the cause of all the earths "newly" found problems? Well I do. I mean like in the early man and native american times humans weren't so bad. But now with our cars we're helping global warming. And the ozane layer is depleted. And animals are in serious...

Landlord agrees to breaking Lease, now refusing to pay security deposit back [ 1 Answers ]

My Landlord told she'd never hold me to the lease if I ever wanted to move out. All I needed was to give a 30-day notice. Which is what I did and by the end of February I moved out. I have emails where my landlord agrees with breaking lease and further states that I'd be getting my security deposit...

View more questions Search