Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychman09 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Travel Agent for a Weekend Getaway?
    I am currently trying to plan a weekend getaway for my girlfriend and I. I am planning this getaway for sometime in January of 09. I know almost exaclty what I want for this weekend but am having trouble serfing and filtering the web to find exactly what I am looking for. Expedia, Hotels.com etc... are not helping either. Would a travel agent be a exceptional way to improve my efforts to get the weekend that I desire? If so who would be a good travel agent to assist me in a weekend getaway in January 09 in the Adirondacks? Thanks to all those that respond!
    happy2003 Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2008, 03:51 PM

Total Travel 1-800-245-8092

They are based in Tulsa, OK but hold numerous corporate accounts and do a lot of leisure nationwide. Very professional, and they have been in business for over 20 years.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 09:33 PM
    Check out this website.

I'm sure you will find something there. If not take a look in Extras. Are you interested in any cruises? For example, this one
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jan 6, 2009, 07:21 PM
    The AAA offers great U.S. trip planning, even if you're not a member. They're
    In most states, as you know, such as AAA (New York Chapter), etc. I find it easiest
    To go to their offices (they have several here) and get personal assistance from an
    Agent. Here's a link:

www.aaa.com redirect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online vs travel agent [ 4 Answers ]

We are thinking about taking our vacation to the Caribbean (maybe Mexico) is better to book on our own or go with a travel agent? And not just price wise but also safety and problems? Is it overrated booking with an agent? Also all inclusive or not?

Getaway weekend [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right forum... but. My husband and I are planning a little preholiday retreat (it is a yearly thing) as a gift to each other. We would like to stay somewhere in the New England States (MA, RI, CONN) but are not sure where. This time of year tends to be...

View more questions Search