Ask
    CARY_90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 03:55 AM
    What license do I need to clean pools?
    What kind of license do I need to clean pools?? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 06:32 AM

Normally a business license, but some local governments may have other requirement
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 08:38 AM

If you are supplying your own equipment and chenicals you need a contractors license and insurance. If you are just a guy cleaning other peoples pools with their equipment you are a day laborer and no license needed for that. Check with your city hall to see if they have other local regs.
    albinfla Posts: 310, Reputation: 35

Oct 3, 2008, 09:57 AM

If you are going to do commercial pools, you also need an "operator license" I think the other stuff will vary from state to state. ballengerb1 gave good advice, check with your local officials.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground pools [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a patch for above ground pools that are full? The hole is very small down towards the bottom.

Concrete pools VS Fiberglass pools [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in making up my mind between a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool. I know all about installations and prices. I just need for some with some knowledge about pools to provide me with information as to which one will be the best choice.

Chlorine for pools? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool at home and I having trouble keeping the costs down and I don't think I can afford it! Is there a way to alter the pH and chlorine levels cheaper than buying those expensive branded chemicals?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search