Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandoval99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Looking ugly having acne problems!
    1 year ago i started to strugle with acne on my face specially on my chicks area..it's so embarrasing when I put even the best make-up all over my face to cover all my imperfections and my acne is still too visible.....I'm frustrated!!Help me!!:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 10:57 PM

Hi, sandoval99!

How old are you?

Also, when you started to get the acne, were there any significant changes in any of the things that might come into contact with your face, please? These could be things like bedding materials, towels and wash cloths, types of facial soap and laundry detergent, types of make-up used, etc.

Knowing about those sort of things will help people to help you the best here!

Thanks!
    koriani Posts: 132, Reputation: 8

Oct 3, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Best thing I ever used for acne and oily skin is Clay & Tea Tree Oil Sudz by Mineral Girlz. I've been fighting breakouts for years and tried many things but this has really done it for me.

Here is where I got mine: www.enidmg.com

The clay cuts dirt & oil while shrinking pores. The Tea Tree Oil acts as a natural antibiotic to zap zits and infection.

I saw a big difference in less than a week!
    SunnyDuhLight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 02:43 AM

Birth control or try neutrogena skinID!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Very old and now archived thread.

Original poster hasn't responded since 2008.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Acne Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I used Murad it work for a minute but It break you out before it make you better but it depends how long it works because it work but it eventually stop working on my skin. Now I have a question about Proactiv does it work because I need something that's going to work because prom is coming up...

Acne problems! [ 2 Answers ]

I have such bad acne I get it all on my face and on my back? What should I do? What's the best product out there that WORKS?!

Acne problems [ 2 Answers ]

What are some good ways to get rid of acne

View more questions Search