Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaspreet2142 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Hacking friend's PC
    I know my friends ip and mac address can I hack his PC
    If yes then how

I'm doing only this for fun and for showing him that I know something that he doesn't know
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 1, 2008, 10:07 PM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY friend's EX! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to tell my firend how I feel about the way her ex I know he like her first really love like he was the one who told her he loves her 1st but is no excuse at how he treats her.. ok here's the story... my friend is my best firend and like she and her ex have been brokin up 4 about...

My friend's trying to control me [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I have this friend we have been friends for 2 years and she's like a sister to me because were just alike and everything but my friend doesn't like the boy I like so she told me that I should go out with him and it made me mad what do I do. Do I stop being friends with her or do I just ignore...

My Friend's Dog [ 4 Answers ]

My really good friend just got a 3 month old Bichon Frise/Chiwawa mix. I have a 1 yr. old female doxie. She is potty trained to go on pads and outside, but she still has mistakes once in a while. My friend brought his dog over and the dog peed in my house 5 times (all in different places in the...

Ex-friend's friend [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be very close to my ex-friend but now we're aren't friends anymore, we told each other anything to boys or crushes, in one case I liked a guy named carter and of course I told her, now that we're not friends she hangs around with carter all the time with a stupid grin on her face, I...

Best friend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a best friend who went out with a girl I know for about a year and a half, and started seeing another girl immediately afterwards (it's been about 6+ months at this point), and I've been pretty good friends with her ever since he introduced me. I've always sort of had a thing for her and...

View more questions Search