Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12402 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Casual Relationship
    So, it's been two months since my ex broke up with me. I'm doing well enough right now. I met a new guy. He's a bartender at his family's restaurant and that's how we met. I went to eat there and we flirted, then I went back 2 weeks later and we flirted again and ended up having sex. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would since I know I'm not completely over my ex yet. This guy also just got out of a relationship that went on for 5 years and is clearly not over his ex either. So we talked about having a casual, purely sexual thing. I've never done anything like this before. I like this guy. He's really cute and friendly but I know I'm not ready for a real relationship, and he isn't either. I just wanted to hear some thoughts about this. It sounds like it could be fun, but I'm kind of scared that it might go wrong somehow.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 10:29 AM

I would never say casual sex is a good thing to do unless you can stand being treated as nothing more than a piece of meat. Also, if you are the honest type and would tell your future romantic persons about this be sure you can handle their reaction because some may not like that quality

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Casual sex is it OK [ 5 Answers ]

Hello every body I am clueless I have been out of the dating game for about 16 yrs there's a young man flirting quite often at first I just ignored him but I said OK go for started flirting back it felt strange since I haven't done this in so long well he waited until no one was around and...

Casual Sex [ 8 Answers ]

I am almost 50 and am not satisfied sexually in my current relationship. There is none and he has issues. I like my partner--lots of fun and a stitch to be with. But how can one prepare for the idea of Causal Sex. I am not in the best of shape but I need this very badly. Thanks. Sandy

Casual Dating [ 2 Answers ]

Do most guys in their later 20's like to just "casually date" or are they looking for potential long term relationships? I used to think at that age people would want to start looking to settle down... but I am not thinking differently about all of that.

Bi guy falls for another. He didn't want anything more than casual fun. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old bisexual guy, in the closet and was having casual meets with another bisexual guy. Each time he came over, I was developing really strong feelings for him and I got so attached. He knew that I liked him, and I'm pretty sure he liked me as well. After a month, he stopped coming...

Casual Dinner party [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all My son is dating a nice young lady, they are both 16. Her parents have invited us over for home made pizza, my question is , should I take something over as part of the dinner or not, Thanks

View more questions Search