Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2006, 08:10 PM
    Desktop display...
    Can I post an image display on my desktop, let say 3 to 4 gif and a backgroud... I don't want to use web because I think its not safe, beside its won't open when I'm not connected to internet... :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 24, 2006, 03:10 AM
    Here's an option for WinXP:

1. Make one image of the 3-4 images you have.
    2. Open the image
    3. Right click on it and choose Set as Desktop Background

How's that look?
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2006, 07:33 PM
    How do I lock it so that no one can change it... I know desktop lock is just for the desktop item...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost desktop [ 2 Answers ]

I know this has happened to others but I have seen no definitive method of resolution. I have lost my desktop: all icons, the startbutton, the taskbar, the date, and all icons of running programs at the left. I have installed a new windows 2000 that works, but would need to reinstall all my drivers...

Desktop [ 8 Answers ]

While trying to place a shortcut icon for eBay on my desktop, I selected the option to paste to desktop. Now I have a portion of the eBay home page on the desktop and I don't know how to remove it. Need advice please. Thanks.

Desktop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks Could any one tell me how to stop My documents automatically opening when I start up my computer. :confused: :confused:

Windows desktop [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on a shortcut item on my desktop, the message "windows cannot find browser.exe" "This program is needed for opening files of type "URL: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol" How can I be able to click on shorcut and have the web page brought up. Any help in correcting this problem would be...

View more questions Search