Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 07:55 PM

LMAO! Oh my, I think I found the male version of me, not good, not good. ;)

And Mag's response, let me use my psychic powers, I will try to read his mind...

OK. :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 08:58 PM

Answer:

Usb connector tip.

Slightly disappointed no one got that. I had high expectations for you guys.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 09:00 PM

Whatsa whosa huh?

You have to know what it is before you can guess. ;)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 09:15 PM

Not all tips look like that. I just looked at two and neither look exactly like that.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 09:34 PM

magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 11:23 PM

OK, listen, this is not what I bagained for. I want my money back or I'm going to sue. I lost a small fortune on side bets and I'm pissed!
    I have left a voicemail at my lawyers office. Not to be a name dropper but you may have heard of him, Lorenzo Fontain. Yea, Of Swartz, Grooble and Fontain. From this point forward, you will be dealing directly with Mr. Fontain.
    Goodbye.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 12:33 AM

Another another...
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 06:18 AM

See, I told you, it doesn't look like the picture. We've been scammed!
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 06:56 AM

::whistles:: doot doot...
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 06:59 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ml#post1311030

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

2 part Sodium + 1 part Barium = ? [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me.. its urgent What is the resultant of 2 parts of Sodium and 1 part of Barium? Also tell me the chemical formula of the resultant. Its very urgent. Thanks in advance. Nida

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search