Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shubigowda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2006, 07:24 PM
    Age spots, discoloration and sagging skin
    Hi I have lots of age spots and discoloration and sagging skin can someone suggest the best skin lightner and antiaging product on the market please
    Thanks
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Hi,
    At 64 yrs old, I do have some experience with your symptoms!
    Before you go spending money on over-the-counter products, I do suggest you see a Doctor or a Dermotologist. A professional opinion might help you much more. Best of luck.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 30, 2006, 11:01 PM
    Too much exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun is more likely to cause discolorations and age spots. Other factors that make you more susceptible to age spots (no matter what your age is) are smoking, a diet high in refined sugars and fats, a lack of vitamins, and over consumption of poor quality saturated oils. Age spots can also occur when our skin produces too much lipofuscin.

If you can't afford to see a dermatologist. There are several products that can fade age spots so they are less noticeable. Using mild bleaching agent helps lighten the appearance of all kinds of dark skin discolorations including age spots, scars and freckles. As for the sagging, keep the skin moisturized and replenished. Facial exercise and a good firming cream can improve the appearance of aging problems and sagging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I had a spot near my vagina, a big spot with a white head. :confused: It happened twice to me, in a space of a year. It hurt and was uncomfortable when I walked. It sounds disgusting I know, but how and what makes a spot with a white head appear down there? Im clean and wash every day, and...

Tiny red spots on skin [ 35 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I don't know if I have just noticed these or if they have just appeared but nonetheless I am stressed out over them. They look like someone took a tiny tiny pin and place little dots on my skin. They are hard to see unless you are pretty close the area. They are not raised and...

Dark spots caused by healed skin [ 6 Answers ]

I have dark skin, under, around, over and at the sides of my eyes. It was first caused by a rash which healed and left the skin darker when I was a kid. 8 years later I used a hydroquinone based product to finally get rid of it and it made everything worse causing darker skin to spread all around...

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

Red Spots [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed that I have a bunch of red spots covering my entire body. They almost look like small pipples but the are not white heads, just small and read. They don't look anything like chickenpox? Could this occur from something I ate having an allergic reaction? They don't itch really...

View more questions Search