Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahippie Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2008, 05:45 PM
    No birthday party
    Has anybody NOT had a birthday party as a child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 06:07 PM

I had a couple I wish never happened.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 06:09 PM

By the time I had turned 14, Mom decided that she hated me. There were no birthday parties after age 13.
    seahippie Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2008, 06:09 PM

Funny!
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 08:37 AM

I only invite 2-3 friends and order pizza is that a party? No I don't have parties.. uh I think
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 06:04 AM

I didn't have parties. There were 4 of us kids - so no parties.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 03:48 PM

As a child I had parties until I got sick of them. In my teens years I was given money or had a sleep over.

This year for my daughter instead of having a party she's going have a sleep over. Every year we do the same thing and have a Halloween party because that's her b'day but she want something different this year. Luckily I going have my friend to help out for that weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50th Birthday Party Ideas. [ 12 Answers ]

Yes, I am planning a 50th Birthday bash for my mother. I just need some very neat and original ideas on how to go about doing it. Her birthday is on st.patty's day. Any ideas would be appreciated

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

13th birthday party [ 2 Answers ]

It is my daughters 13th birthday and she ask 17 She is getting a couple (7) of friends and going to a big water park then a concert then to sleep ata h hotel after and I'm letting them get their own room. They need fun things to do to keep them from getting board are into trouble.. Any...

My birthday party [ 11 Answers ]

My best friend is throwing a birthday party and ask me to invite all my friends next week. Most of my friends ( pure friendship) are guys, I wonder if it is a good idea to have them all meet at my party... I want everyone have a good time. I do notice one of them is jealous about it, he...

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search