Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joe5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Godiva Safe?
    I wanted to know if Godiva products are safe, and has anyone used them. I have used it in the past and it lighten my skin. I have a little shadow not real dark at all and it lighten it real good. I bought some more godiva products just for that purpose and just wanted to make sure it was safe before used it again lol.

Thanks.

Joe
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2006, 08:55 PM
    I believe they are safe. They use licorice extract for lightening.
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Godiva use licorice and vitamin C which can be used long term and have no health hazard concerns. Their products should be safe.
    anthonyjay86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Don't use it. It burns the skin and makes it darker. Trust me, I started to use it on my face and now I'm stuck with darker patches all over. NOT worth it at all.
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2006, 02:26 PM
    Godiva?. really? But they use all natural products.
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Yeah, that's strange. I've used Godiva products for years and I can swear they work and they are safe.
    anthonyjay86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2006, 08:09 AM
    Maybe I have sensitive skin, but I used it on my face and it made the area on my skin irritated and even more darker. So from experience, I would not recommend it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Godiva work? Licorice extract is 10x better than hydroquinone it says... [ 11 Answers ]

I always thought Godiva was just a scam but does it actually work? Over time? I don't mind if it takes awhile but does it work at all? Licorice extract looks promising for skin whitening but let me know!

Question about Godiva Skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Does Godvia work skin lightening products work? I got it about a week ago and I can't really tell if my dark spots are getting better or worse. An does anyone know (if it does work) how long it will last? Thanks

Is It Safe? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin not just to get lighter I have an excuse. One summer when I was in middle school I had to go to summer school and we were outside for a long period under the sun. That is when my life changed my face got pitch black dark I mean real dark but the rest of my body stayed it's...

Godiva skin lightening [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought godiva skin lightening cream and the sunblock spf 15. Has anyone who is naturally dark skinned tried this product and actually seen results? I tried the sunblock and I'm impressed with it as it does not leave the skin looking greasy

Godiva or amira magic cream? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody to start of I'm dark african american MALE not toooo dark,I have a problem and I please need your help.My skin is lighter and darker at some areas and I squeezed sum pimples that I get once in a while now I have many dark spots on my skin.I need something that will even my skin tone...

View more questions Search