Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mini_123_mayank Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Hair fall
    How do I stop my hair fall? Suggest me any medicine or shampoo or any reason for that.
    mini_123_mayank Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 02:41 PM

How do I treat my fungal infection on my scalp
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 05:59 PM

A hairdresser or a doctor should have some ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair fall [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is totally vanishing so watcan I do to stop that,I have a little bit of dandruff problem

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

How to make to stop hair fall? [ 4 Answers ]

I got coloured for 2 times in just one month since the first colour I used is so strange that I can't go into public. Now the colour is convenient but I think my hair fall rate is very fast these days... :I :confused: I afraid I will become bald Since the middle of my head's where the hairs...

Hair Fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I...

Hair Fall -- Baldness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I'm of 26 years and unfortunately ,suffering with dandruff and hair fall and slowly leading to bald head. I would like to know the vitamin supplements to avoid the hair fall.. Which vitamin could help in prevention and what are the fruits, vegetables etc where we can find a good...

View more questions Search