Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meloong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Wife changed pass code
    Me and my wife had the same pass code and she heard the girl in the background so my wife changed the code now she gets all my messages
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Sorry, but your question makes no sense.
    The more information you give the better we can assist with your issue.
    brokegirl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2008, 01:01 PM

Call your voice mail from your phone. Listen to the options then change it
    marked Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2008, 11:39 PM

Can you please explian your situation further so we can help you better...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

F1 OPT to H1 - Changed companies, Changed States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My situation is as follows: OPT with company 1 in Texas from Dec 10 2006 - September 30 2007 H1 with company 1 in Texas from Oct 1 2007 - Nov 15 2007 H1 with company 2 in Maryland from Nov 15 2007 till date. What tax forms do I fill? I also have state tax from company 2 since that...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

I forgot my myspace pass but I csnt get it e-mailed either because my e -mail changed [ 8 Answers ]

I can't remember my myspace password, and me e-mail has changed, so what can I do to get my pass back? Someone help me

View more questions Search