Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivprasad89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Tns adaptor error
    Sir/mam

I installed oraClient10 on my comp.But now whwn I try using sql it asks for user name and password which I'm not knowing sir and when I giv username as system and password it gives me tns protocol error.. it would be great if you call tell me how to solve it:)my operating system is xp
    ordba Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 05:04 PM

Where is the database ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track Light Adaptor [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have track light install and have 3 Halogen blub in track connector base. Now I habe brought pendant light which doesn't have track adaptor but it has 3 wire (green, black n white). So I need an adpator where I can connect 3 wire on 1 side and track connector on another side. If you...

Tilted faucet adaptor? [ 3 Answers ]

Our faucet is a little too short for our sink. Is there an adaptor that we could attach to tilt the water direction? We see large adaptors at HD & Lowe's, but we would like something a little more discrete. Thanks!

Configuring a WLAN adaptor [ 8 Answers ]

I have installed a Senao cd plus ext2 wireless PCMCIA card that unfortunately came without an installation CD. I downloaded and installed the drivers, and the Device Manager shows that the card is working. However, without the CD, I am unable to launch the Client Utility that would let me...

AC Adaptor for Nano [ 3 Answers ]

I have just purchased an AC adapter for Apple Nano 2GB. The ac adaptor has following specifications; Ac input 90-260V Output 4.9V to 11V DC I am not sure should I connect it with my Nano or not. Nano can be charged with USB port which gives 5V DC but the new adaptor says 4.9V to 11V....

USB Adaptor in PS/2 Port [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Fujitsu laptop running Win 98SE and it does not have any USB ports. I have this adaptor that allows me to convert a PS/2 port into a USB port for plugging USB peripherals in. I've run hardware scans, restarted the computer, etc. and I can't get it to recognize the USB adaptor...

View more questions Search