Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Sep 29, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wikedjuggalo View Post
    Ahh you want to know? because they had made their minds up a long time ago. Accept it or not but it is how it works. Sooner you accept you will not be with her the sooner you'll start feeling better.

Also the reason you could not do this is because you had stronger feelings for her and had no doubts about it. She on the other hand did not feel the same as you and had her doubts.

So instead of wanting her back when she obviously does not feel the same about you as you do her you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get out and look for the one who will!

And for the forth edit sorry, stuff keeps popping up.
    Honestly you'll realize in time that it was not meant to be and your better off not trying to make it work.
    Yea you know... I believe that she had her mind made up a long time ago. All she had to do was be honest with me instead she made a selfish choice and allowed the relationship to drag on. And yea I felt that my feelings were stronger than hers because it got to a point where I was doing everything in the relationship. I was putting out and putting out and not getting anything in return.

The last day I talked to her. I asked her "What did I do to you that was so bad?" and I asked her "Did you have your mind made up a long time ago?" And she couldn't even answer the question. All she said was that she don't want to talk about it right now.

Sep 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Ahh you want to know? because they had made their minds up a long time ago. Accept it or not but it is how it works. Sooner you accept you will not be with her the sooner you'll start feeling better.

Also the reason you could not do this is because you had stronger feelings for her and had no doubts about it. She on the other hand did not feel the same as you and had her doubts.

So instead of wanting her back when she obviously does not feel the same about you as you do her you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get out and look for the one who will!

And for the forth edit sorry, stuff keeps popping up.
    Honestly you'll realize in time that it was not meant to be and your better off not trying to make it work.
    Yea you know... I believe that she had her mind made up a long time ago. All she had to do was be honest with me instead she made a selfish choice and allowed the relationship to drag on. And yea I felt that my feelings were stronger than hers because it got to a point where I was doing everything in the relationship. I was putting out and putting out and not getting anything in return.

The last day I talked to her. I asked her "What did I do to you that was so bad?" and I asked her "Did you have your mind made up a long time ago?" And she couldn't even answer the question. All she said was that she don't want to talk about it right now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 01:00 PM

Be nice if we knew when they did that something had changed, but it seldom works that way. But when some one tells me "she don't want to talk about it right now.", I walk away and do my thing until she is. That's a sure sign of communication breakdown, and a sign to prepare yourself, as indeed, something has changed.

Unless you've been through it as I have a number of times, you can't know what's coming, or what to really do about it

Sep 29, 2008, 01:57 PM

So when I asked her "What did I do to her that was just so bad" and "You had your mind made up a long time ago didn't you" and she said "she doesn't want to talk about that right now". That tells me that she knows that I didn't do anything and that she really did had her mind made up a long time ago. Or maybe she done talking about it... and wants the comunication between me and her to cease? Maybe?
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 29, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Guy23 View Post
    So when I asked her "What did I do to her that was just so bad" and "You had your mind made up a long time ago didn't you" and she said "she doesn't want to talk about that right now". That tells me that she knows that I didnt do anything and that she really did had her mind made up a long time ago. Or maybe she done talking about it...and wants the comunication between me and her to cease? Maybe?
    You need to stop worrying about it man :). Go NC and leave it at that
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Sep 29, 2008, 02:48 PM

Sweet_Guy23 I perfectly understand how confused and boggling and decived this situation makes you feel like.

Trust me on that.
    My advise to you would be to just come out of it because she really doesn't seem like the one who would care for your feelings. Just do away with the confusion and come out of it.
    Dude PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOUR BACK.

Can you imagine a hell when there's a nc simply because you can't communicate because there's no PC at home nor no phone either? What do you call that? Welcome to my world.

But forget that, you come out of your sickness and get some life before this thing starts killing you.

Sep 29, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snowalps View Post
    Sweet_Guy23 i perfectly understand how confused and boggling and decived this situation makes you feel like.

trust me on that.
    my advise to you would be to just come out of it coz she really doesnt seem like the one who would care for your feelings. just do away with the confusion and come out of it.
    Dude PUT IT ALL BEHIND YOUR BACK.

can you imagine a hell when theres a nc simply because you can't communicate coz theres no pc at home nor no phone either? what do u call that? welcome to my world.

but forget that, you come out of your sickness and get some life before this thing starts killing you.
    I am really trying to put it behind my back... its hard... bc we never had any real serious problem just little stuff that could have been worked through... it hard

Sep 29, 2008, 03:00 PM

I know... every second seems harrowing.
    But do yourself a favor get stone hearted will you? Its urgent and it's the only thing to do.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 29, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snowalps View Post
    i know... every second seems harrowing.
    but do yourself a favor get stone hearted will you? its urgent and its the only thing to do.
    Going stone heart may work for some but not all. Embrace the good times and learn from the bad times. Realize all of this a learning experience. One day you just wake and say "Damn, they were right. I am better without her, I will find the right one and she was not it". And when they day comes it will be a great day for you because not only will you have learned but you will have moved on to better things.

Sep 29, 2008, 03:12 PM

Yea. I know there is someone better out there. Its just hard to see that right now. I have learn a lot of things...

Sep 29, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Going stone heart may work for some but not all. Embrace the good times and learn from the bad times. Realize all of this a learning experience. one day you just wake and say "Damn, they were right. I am better without her, I will find the right one and she was not it". and when they day comes it will be a great day for you because not only will you have learned but you will have moved on to better things.
    Yeah but for extreme sentimentalists or emotional ones, this gnerally doesn't work... the stone heart comes in there...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 03:49 PM

I'm sort of proof here, after my ex broke it off with me, I felt so alone. 2 months later, I made a friend who quickly turned into a love interest and it's just continuing to grow each and everyday. We currently live together, with her 2 kids and are engaged and yes, I do think I found the one. But I wouldn't have admitted that there was someone else out there when me and my ex first parted.

Good things come from crappy situations
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 12:00 AM

Just stop now

Stop asking why
    It does not matter at the end of the day

What's done is done

Please listen to what these people have been saying
    Start living your life

Even if you was the best boyfriend on earth that means nothing
    Even if you did everything right. Again nothing

It is not YOU! It is HER!

She is the one that wants nothing more to do with you so leave it at that
    cordobas8888 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2008, 04:45 AM

From what I've learn NC can act only for your own good...

Believe me my friend...

Go with NC... ignoring her is the medicine, especially when you ignore a woman...

Only this will make you strong and its worth every second of it

I've been in your situation which is very difficult, I know my friend. But I do know that you, as everyone else, will become stronger, it is up to you in how much time you will. Believe me my friend these things pass away because they meant nothing since their beginning.

As an advice I would say to work out your body hard...
    It will benefit your body and will calm your soul also...

You are strong inside, let it come out

Sep 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    First off your time was not waisted you have learnt lots of leassons

Like STOP texting someone when they seem about as intrested in you as the black death dont you get the hint she first ignores you in the text then says she has to do homework Ahhh. its pain to read man.. this is what you have to stop. you will push girls away with that.

but Dude didnt we tell you to stay away from her?? i can't feel sorry for you because this is your fault you do know that.

She is bad news and you getting played sucks but! i think most of us sayd she is not good for you.

So Now stop the pain Train and leave her in the dust!

Work on your self get some PRIDE! and stop giving this person your heart to smash. stop looking at her facebook ok. you will not find anything in there to help you she will not give you any special messages you will just probable end up finding that she has moved on with some ugly mose head, and that will make you even more angry

Help your self here bud please :) no one likes seing someone hurting

Put this down to one set back and dont make the same mistake again
    You sound young :) so take it from me it does not get any better, but we learn how to deal with things so much more. you have so much ahead of you. and if you can take the good things from this you will really have used your time wisely

best of luck

Yeah I hear. But if she wasn't interested why she just didn't say so. I sat around waiting for the past week really thinking that she is actually thinking. All she ever said was that she was thinking about everything because she still didn't know what she wanted to do. So Saturday I figured that I would ask her do she wants to go get a bite to eat and talk. Instead of her saying "No Im trying to catch on my homework" She could have easily said "Well Im trying catch up on my homework right now, but later I can spare an hour for us to talk" but by her response I knew then she doesn't care. Her mind been made up...
    But I hear you...
    Rigs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 12:32 PM
    One word of advise forget about her man. Trust me I am experiencing the same thing. We dated for two years and it took her only a month to start dating another guy. So in fact I am actually in this with you. If she was the one that broke it up she won't give a rats about you and how you are feeling because they broke it off. The person that breaks it off is usually the selfish one who doesn't consider anyone but themselves. If you are texting her and her replies are short and choppy or no reply it means she's a and does not really care about you it's that simple. We've all made the mistake of replying and we all known that reply hurt us even more.
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Oct 1, 2008, 01:12 PM

Sweetguy, I did the same what you did. I txt my ex a week after we broke up and said let talk about it. I try that a few times but all I got were blames that everything was my fault.

My advice is to do NC. I don't believe in it at first and I know it's hard. But it's better than keep contact with your ex and know that you won't get what you want to hear and it make you think more and create scenarios in your head that will drive you crazy. Curiosity killed the cat.

If she want you back she'll contact you. Try to move on and find another girl. When I think about my past, every time I get a new girlfriend I think about my ex and think in my head "thanks for dumping me because I found someone way better."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 03:33 PM

I have a post in "letter to our exes" where I thank all my exes for dumping me, so I could end up with my soul mate, and have children, grandchildren and a dog, and a good life.

You are sad now, but if you keep living, it gets better.
    Watchthehair Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 07:57 PM

It's obvious, she's confuse because she has another guy in her life now. She chose the other guy, and just want you to move on. If you keep pressing, she would find talking to you no longer fun, and she had more fun talking to the other guy. There's nothing you can do. Just accept the fact and move on like everyone here once did.

Oct 1, 2008, 09:12 PM

So you think there's another guy?? That's the reason she is confused, she's into someone else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too late for no contact rule to work? [ 13 Answers ]

When my ex and I broke up, he insisted on maintaing a friendship. Since I usually do everything to please everyone else, I obliged. It was difficult and he seemed to be playing games. One day he would txt constantly and then I wouldn't hear from him for days. After a few weeks of this torture I...

No Contact Rule. [ 49 Answers ]

Here is something I have found about the no contact rule. I hope it helps others as much as me. So, you’ve had your heart broken, probably begged and tried to convince your ex to get back together with you and failed. Realising that staying in contact is causing you more pain than you can...

No contact rule [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend dumped me because I would not have sex. I see her at school and I am trying the no contact rule for a month. But school is over in a few days and I need my stuff back. She has a belt with my last name on it. How do I get it back without breaking the rule?

Follow up to Should I contact him [ 2 Answers ]

I called him a week ago. We talked for an hour on the phone mostly about him. I asked if he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat and he said he was busy but would call me another time and get together. He hasn't called back Should I call him again or leave it be. I did not mention anything...

View more questions Search