Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimi888 Posts: 71, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Cocoa butter by Vaseline Intensive Care
    http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/154049/300.jpg

Has anyone used this lotion, cocoa butter by Vaseline?
    A friend of mine who is black has nice bright brown skin tone and she mentioned that she uses this. Has anyone else used this?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 09:22 AM

Does it lighten your skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cocoa cake [ 9 Answers ]

I wonder if I can substitute 1 cup of sourcream for 1 cup of milk. Hubby is at work... son took my car and I am out of milk and am in the mood to cook/bake. Does anyone know?

Hot cocoa? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew of a hot cocoa mix that would yield a lot of servings

Intensive Deep Conditiong Pak For Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using Kiehl's Intensive Repairateur Deep Conditioning Pak for hair for a few years. In order for this conditioner to be effective is to leave it in for 8 hours or more. Recently Kiehl's changed the ingredients in this product, and the results are not the same. Does anyone have any...

Vaseline in hair [ 11 Answers ]

How do get vaseline out of my toddlers hair.. I have tried dawn , shampoo everything.. Nothing is working:( :

Cocoa Butter [ 2 Answers ]

I think I read on a page that if you use cocoa butter for at least 6 weeks daily that it will lower your melanin count and act as not only a sunblocker but also even and lighten your skin tone.. Im half puerto rican half black and I'm medium brown skin and I just want to get to at least Ludacris'...

View more questions Search