Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2008, 11:50 AM
    What happened to my dad!
    My dad has diabites and twoday he came home with a headache, dizzyness, and laziness
    So he is napping/resting what is wronge he said it feels like his head is spinning. No, he dose not have allargies sinis migranes.:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Has he tested his sugar?
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Sep 28, 2008, 12:24 PM

Agree call 911 if you can't wake him up. Better safe than sorry
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 08:27 AM

No it happens once a week
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 10:33 AM

It could be anything, he needs to keep a close check on his sugar,but also get a complete physcial to find out. He needs to go to his doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened to me. [ 2 Answers ]

About a month ago I had blared vision and numbness on my face and tinglig down my arm .I went to the hospital for tests also a mri scan witch was OK . The doctor said I had a mini stroke. I didn't understand his diagnoses . I am starting to get numbness on my face again is this normall.

More stuff has happened [ 3 Answers ]

I've been paying less attention to the ghost in my house and more stuff has happened my guitar hass played its self not really a song but when I set it down for a while to get something to eat I heard notes playing its self my grooge has opened itself like the handle turning open my sister saw it...

What happened.what did I do wrong [ 2 Answers ]

It started at a friends birthday party last year in December, when a guy that I used to have a crush on about 2 years prior was there. We began talking and after this party, he walked me to a cab and then got my phone number from the friend who's birthday it was. He then called me the next morning...

View more questions Search