Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Get educated on the candidates
    Hi. While at a party last night, a guest admitted that she was not educated on the candidates. She also said she wasn't even sure she was going to vote because she didn't know enough about either one. She admitted that she had not taken the time to get educated. I was shocked.
    It is unimaginable for me to think that someone wouldn't vote.

I know that it gets confusing - all the back and forth, etc.

I had heard of a website that gives information on all the candidates and issues. They don't support or oppose any candidate or party.

If you don't know where you stand yet, please take the time to check this out.

League of Women Voters US: Election Day 2008 Will Affect Your Entire Family

Also - please vote on November 4th.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 04:15 AM

Try this link A nice site to find out the basics on the candidates and the issues
    OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the Issues

Editor Jesse Gordon . Long time Q&A site members may remember him from the former Askme Politics boards .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Thanks Tom, the site is quite good, especially this page:
    Pop-up Grid: Issues
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 06:05 AM

This is a good site! Thanks for sharing!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 01:11 PM

I was listening to the Howard Stern show this morning and they sent a reporter out on the street to ask people who they were voting for.

If the person said Obama the reporter would say oh so you agree with him being Pro life and do you support him Picking Sarah Palin as his running mate every person said YES.

Same thing with the people who said they are voting for McCain the reporter would say so you agree with him being Pro Choice and do you approve him selecting Joe Biden for his running mate and every person said Yes!!

Talk about uneducated!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Educated Felony needing assistance [ 10 Answers ]

This is my first time hearing about this cite. I hope I can get some type of positive feedback. I'm a felon and I live in Jackson, Mississippi. I just completed college with a Bachelor's in Marketing at Jackson State University. I have a felony charge on my record and I can't find employment...

I need to be educated on Nikon Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D40X and was wondering if someone could educate me I have a Nikon 55-200mm lens. What do the numbers actually mean? I am new to the SLR scene and want to learn all I can. If anyone knows a website that can better help me please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help

Republican candidates for president. [ 12 Answers ]

When I look at the republican candidates for president they remind me of a bad dream I once had; not a man among them, in appearance anyway. To bad Speaker Newton isn’t among them; the only man with bold ideas in years. Get a load of these mugshots! Politics1 - 2008 Republican Presidential...

The Candidates [ 17 Answers ]

Hello wingnuts: With Bush's approval ratings at 28%, why are the Republican candidates trying to out Bush each other? They all want to keep Gitmo open. None of them want gays to openly serve in the military, and they love the Iraq war. The base love's 'em, but that will never get them...

View more questions Search