Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chessca Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Jobs for 13 year olds
    Hi there, I have just turned 13 and I would love a job; however I am not interested in getting a paper route. HELP!

Thank you very much Chessca xxx :)
    Bella Crystal Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2008, 08:52 PM

Well I'm pretty sure you can work at McDonalds. I think they hire at 12.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 09:04 PM

Are you in a town with neighbors? Babysit? Pull weeds? Wash cars? Help mothers clean house? Entertain little ones while the mom gets her own stuff done in the house?

You can pull out all the grass growing up between my flagstones. You can vacuum out my car and clean the inside, including all the cupholders, dashboard, and inside glass. You can do the family laundry and put it into the dryer and then fold it all. You can arrange all my books first by subject matter and then by authors' last names within each subject. You could wipe down all the woodwork. You could oil and wipe dry my teak furniture. Would $7 an hour be acceptable?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 09:18 PM

Dog walking, babysitting, lawn mowing, snow shovelling.

Lots of possibilites. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 03:32 AM

Excellent answers above! I would add ironing clothes to the list.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 08:02 AM

Clough, I'd definitely pay someone to do that. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

19 Year Olds and Limits [ 10 Answers ]

I have four daughters. The oldest will be 19 in a week. She had been heavily involved in competitive sports and school which kept her focused and too busy to chase around. Now that she has graduated and is no longer participating in sports she has begun going out with friends we don't know and...

Jobs for 13 yr. Olds [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I'm trying to find a job with the highest money benefit... or a list of some good ones. Or other things I can do over the summertime... I am pretty interested in pet sitting, grooming, & walking included etc. But Also for that how much should I charge for how long? What times should I...

Displays for 0-2 year olds [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me I am a nursery nurse working in the 0-2's room and I can't think of anything to do for an age appropriate displays.

10 year olds coming out as gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I recently got into a heated debate with a friend. A mutual friend of ours works at a summer camp for young children and apparently a few boys ranging from ages 10 and 11 have come out as being gay and 2 of them are even boyfriend and boyfriend, kissing and holding hands. She seems to think this is...

View more questions Search