Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly100 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Does that virus?
    I was chatting with someone on Messenger when he tried to provoke me. I tried to sign off from my Messenger but it closed all by itself. I tried to open it again but it wouldn't so I re-started my PC and opened my Messenger again. Was all that trouble because of a virus
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Sep 28, 2008, 02:57 AM
    It would depend on which messenger you are referring to,Yahoo,AOL,msn,icq.But in general if the messenger closed and then opened without any message then it just crashed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HPV Virus [ 2 Answers ]

I've been diagnosed with HPV Virus the type that might cause cancer for women, I know it's a type of STD but I was wondering if there is any other way to get it other than the sexual contact. What could actually cause it is it a purely sexual disease. And how would it effect my partner. Is there a...

Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows 2000 server and it is infected by downloader virus, so please tell Me what to do.

Virus, pop ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have lot`s of pop up in my PC and I can not get rid of them. I have try already some antivirus and spyware but the pop up are still there. Does somebody knows how to get rid of "trojan.dowloader.hotcom"? Thank you. Stan.

Please help me,Is it a virus or what? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi folks,, I am so happy to join this site cz it's the most valuable site in the whole net,, and I have a problem(as usual... lol) I want you please to help me through it... Actually it's 2 problems :confused:... first: whenever I try to close any program, a strange message -for instance- says: ...

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search