Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madeinhell Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Wifi max and psp
    First things first I bought a wifi max 4 ma psp and everything was working at first but now when I try 2 connect to the internet on ma psp all I get is this message
    " Communication with the server failed. A DNS server has occurred. (80410410)

All my settings are correct and I think its nothing 2 do with the wifi max but just ma psp! Any help would be gradually appreciated!!
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2006, 01:09 AM
    I don't know how many of the people in here own a PSP so we might not be able to help much.

From the error message, it does sound like the settings on either the WiFi Max (whatever that is) or the PSP are wrong. Maybe the PSP site may help: PlayStation.com - PlayStation Portable - Troubleshooting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to share a printer over home wifi [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Guys and gals, I have a new work laptop that I bring home. I can access my home wireless network to use the internet but I can't see the printer on the base station (home desktop that is always on). - the printer on the desktop is indeed shared - the computers are in different workgroups...

Sharing my neighbors wifi;surfing habits [ 4 Answers ]

If my neighbor allows me to use his wifi for free, can he view my surfing habits? He happens to be a computer programmer. If so, is there any way to prevent him from seeing my surfing habits? Thanks

View more questions Search