Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdtknapp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 07:28 AM
    Breaker License
    I need to find out information on "Breaker License" in the United Kingdom.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 07:48 AM
    Do you mean "Broker" rather than "Breaker"?

If you do mean Breaker, what is a Breaker License?
    sdtknapp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 08:02 AM
    I believe it is called a breaker license. I am assuming this is a license issued to someone who operates a business similar to a dismantling business in the states.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 08:06 AM
    I've struck out then. Clearly it's not called a "breakers license"... nothing on the net about that.

And frankly, I'm not even sure what you mean by a "dismantling business" either.

What exactly is it that you want to do?
    theukduke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtknapp View Post
    I need to find out information on "Breaker License" in the United Kingdom.
    hello I am also in the process of opening a breakers purely for export purposes we maybe able to help each other my email address is [email protected] hope to talk soon.
    theukduke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtknapp View Post
    I believe it is called a breaker license. I am assuming this is a license issued to someone who operates a business similar to a dismantling business in the states.
    I have all the info you need its not a breaker licences it a waste management licence and you would need a waste movement licence and is not easy to obtian you have to have this in order to buy cat a/b insurance write offs but not impossible I have left you my email drop me a line Tony
    ElmiroChopShop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 11:56 AM
    You need both a breakers licence and a waste management licence and also you need something called a depollution licece
    gofta786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:41 PM
    Hi doesn't anyone know how to get a breakers licence
    gofta786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Hi mate could u give me sum info in how to obtain a breakers licence many thanks
    uyr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
    Listen yeah u don't need to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business License In The UK? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, My girlfriend and I are looking at starting up a web site to sell comic books, manga and anime. The plan is to start with a web site and hopefully one day expand into owning a store of our own. I've just been looking over some wholesalers and a lot of them want... Now we...

Piercing license [ 2 Answers ]

I live in El Cajon, CA I just was wandering how or where do I go to get a piercings license?

Liquor license [ 6 Answers ]

Not sure where I should ask this. If I have a club or some private paid for membership organization, do I need a liquor license to give away beer or alcohol. Or any kind of special permit? What if I didn't provide the alcohol, but allowed it to be brought in BYOB style? Thank you in advance for...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Getting license back? [ 22 Answers ]

My suspension is up for a first offense DUI. There was an accident, I had no insurance and was hit by another driver. There is no civil case, no court judgements, just letters from the other drivers insurance company wanting me to pay for her damages. The DOT received the same letter that I did...

View more questions Search