Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Very dark lips
    Please help me... I have very dark lips and I don't know what to do :(... please let me know if freshup works or not as I have heard a lot about it... I have heard godiva doesn't work well... reply guys!

Thanks
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 09:17 AM

I find that mono works best for these areas, when I was using mono my lips and eyes naturally got lighter, it was great,

Good luck
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Hi lighterr... are you really sure about it? I haven't used mono on my skin as there are some horrible stories on this forums so let alone be for lips... please tell me is it really helping you that much? I'm asking this as everyone here warns not to use mono... and you always say its working fine for you.. will really apppreciate if you can clarify this as what you use and for how long have you been using mono for?

Thnks
    marshaanne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 06:10 AM
    Ive tried Fresh Up and it only softens your lips, like lip balm does but it doesn't have any lightening effect on our dark lips. Latisha cream is effective and lightened my lips but it's costly too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips [ 5 Answers ]

My lips are getting darker compared to skin colour. How to get back the red/pink colour for lips

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

How to lighten dark lips [ 1 Answers ]

How to lighten dark lips

Dark lips [ 8 Answers ]

My lips are dark in colour.I tried applying lemon juice and glycerin. But no result.Now what should I do??

View more questions Search