Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2008, 05:46 AM
    What was this lifetime movie called?
    So like, 2 or 3 years ago there was this movie on Lifetime. It was about this girl who cut herself and stuff. I remember a few parts where she's in a stair way and she starts stabbing her leg and then runs out 'cause a janitor is coming. And then the women freaks 'cause there's blood everywhere. And another part where she's in her parents car burning herself with the cigerette lighter and her parents see her doing it and they try to stop her but she locked the doors so I think the dad breaks the window and pulls her out or something. So, she goes to her BF's house after cutting her legs and they're about to have sex and he sees the blood and is like, "what, are you on your period or something?!" and then she leaves. And then she tells her parents she'll stop, but she starts cutting in her pubic area and the mom see's the blood marks on her underwear and she throws them at the dad and is like, "see where your daughters cutting now?!" and she storms out. So the dad goes in the room with a big knife and is like, "YOU WANT TO CUT SOMETHING? CUT ME!!" and he throws the knife on the bed and rolls up his sleeves. And then she goes back to the bf's house and get's invold in a giant gang bang and they like... call her a freak because she cuts herself,and then in the morning she goes into the guys bathroom and starts cutting so much she passes out, and the bf's friend calls 911 and she get's held down in the hospital. At the end she makes friends with this goth chick who ends up getting beat up by her moms boyfriend and ends up in the hospital.

HELP ME OUT! MY FRIEND AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THIS MOVIE WAS CALLED! :confused::confused:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 08:07 AM

Secret Cutting (2000) (TV) ?
    anniewan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Painful Secrets. The full movie is on YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lifetime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to obtain the title for a movie aired on lifetime. It was about a family with two little girls who were allergic to sunlight and have to live in the dark. They had to go through alot of court cases because it was such an unusual thing and nobody believed them.please help me:confused:...

Title of lifetime movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a guy who had a heart transplant and his family researched the person who donated the heart... if you know the title please let me know :)

In search of Lifetime movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie on lifetime which is about a guy who kills girls, and ties weights to them, and puts them in a lake, and dresses them up and calls it his garden. I can't think of the name of this movie and it is KILLING me... hopefully someone can help me think of the title... thankss:)

We couldve been a lifetime movie I swear. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay before I get into this,I just want to warn everyone.We were really crazy.ok... I had a crush on this guy that was a translator at my middle school when I was twelve.He was nine years older then me.His student was a year above me and when he moved on up to the high school,so did...

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

View more questions Search