Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedHearts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 01:11 AM
    My friend has stopped talking to me
    :confused:I don't know how to go about this. I have a good friend and she is a dieting freak. She doesn't eat properly and goes to gym almost everyday. She has lost lot of weight. I have asked her to eat properly but shr doesn't instead she asks me to eat properly( I am fine with my weight, and I don't skip meals like her). Recently we had a squabble and I decided not to discuss about this topic again, I let her know that. Since then she has just stopped talking to me. I don't understand anything. She was a good friend, but I guess something went wrong somewhere.
    bostonplaygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Your friend will except help when she thinks she has a problem! Until then she will only get upset if you challenge her about it! You need to let her know you will be there when she needs you and then its hard but take a step back . As for her trying to get you to eat the same its only cause she feels alone at the min cause she is the only eating like this and if you did it she wouldn't be by herself .
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2008, 09:58 AM

I agree, your friend sounds like she might have an eating disorder, but don't bug her about it. If it gets to the point where she looks really bad and isn't acting right, you shoud consult an adult, actually, don't even wait that long. When you are dieting like that you can become irritable. This could be the reason she's acting this way.
    Make up with her. Tell her you'll be there for her and stuff. Just be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about my friend, who stopped talking to me? [ 1 Answers ]

In February, I met a man, who was in two of my classes. We started just studying together at the library and progressively we became close friends. He is married too and we would often talk about our interest, our marriage, and offer advice to each other. He even revealed things to me that he...

Talking to an Alcoholic friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hello~ My best friend/roommate has been sober now for 90 days and I feel sometimes we are becoming more like 2 people who just live together than best friends that live together. Our communication is not really there anymore and he really is not home that much for us to just talk. When he does...

I'm lost my frind just stopped talking to me [ 1 Answers ]

:eeg: OK it's like this... I have friend that for no reason at all just stop talking to me... I have know idea what I did or f I did anything and she won't talk to me at all... when on msn she won't sigh on she won't answer her phone and she never answers the door like what the hell did I do... but...

Friend keeps talking about killing himself [ 3 Answers ]

My question is: I have a friend who has been so depressed lately, he told me, shaking and crying, that he is going to kill himself - shoot himself in the head. I know all the reasons he is down, and all I can do is be there for him. I don't know who else to tell without betraying his confidence....

We Just Stopped Talking [ 4 Answers ]

How Am I Supposed To Get Over Friends Being So Fake Through A 5 Year Friendship? They Would Get Mad If I Couldn't Drive Them Somewhere, Or If I Didn't Call But Would Never Call Me. I Don't Want To Be Their Friends And I Don't Miss Them, But Why Do I Feel All These Weird Feelings About Them?

View more questions Search