Size:  29.8 KB
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 10:06 PM

Eyeball.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 10:06 PM

Damn.. . not hard enough I guess. Yes. Closeup of my eyeball.

... um. Let me find a harder one.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 10:09 PM

Oop's sorry guys:eek:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 12:06 PM

Good going bushg.

I was going to guess, breast implant. Sneezy, your eyeball looks like an implant to me. Sad. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Weekend Horror. [ 25 Answers ]

I don't know what to do about my parent Mainly my mom She's fine during the week, like the normal average mother But on weekends she always drunk. Right now she just got back from a bar with the neighbours. And is sleeping The worste part is She drove home, Now, she got a drive from our...

Weekend loving only? [ 37 Answers ]

My husband works usually 9-10 hours a day, but I am missing our during the week love fests. He just doesn't seem interested at all in sex during the week anymore. And sometimes he works Sat. too so that leaves only one day a week sometimes. It really hurts my feelings, because he doesn't act...

I got my Brit on this weekend [ 17 Answers ]

I had ample opportunity to catch up on my movie watching with our long Labor Day weekend here in the US. I took the kids to see Mr. Bean's Holiday and The Queen arrived from Netflix in the mail so I got to immerse myself in British culture (rather, I should say as reflected in film.) I have a...

Something for the weekend... [ 3 Answers ]

Eye have a spelling cheque err It came with my pea sea It plainly marques four my revue Miss steaks eye kin knot sea. Eye strike a key & type a word And weight for it two say Weather I am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh. As soon as a mist ache is maid It nose bee four two long

Getaway weekend [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right forum... but. My husband and I are planning a little preholiday retreat (it is a yearly thing) as a gift to each other. We would like to stay somewhere in the New England States (MA, RI, CONN) but are not sure where. This time of year tends to be...

View more questions Search