Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Blood and losing tooth!
    My son who is 51/2 had his 1st visit from the tooth fairy about 3 weeks ago. However he has another loose tooth that is giving us a problem. It has been bleeding for about a week. It is very loose. Is this normal? Does he need a "dental intervention"? He has gone to the school nurse everyday this week! What do you think?:D
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:16 PM

I'd suggest you take a tissue, grab hold of the loose tooth and twist it until it comes out. It won't take long, just a quick, firm twist should do it. It is probably just attached to tissue.
    Good luck.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:19 PM

flossie, meant to give you a positive rating so sorry. I was hoping to give you equilizer it won't let me. I'm sorry
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:24 PM

No problem, I don't pay much attention to the greenies and reddies.
    The bleeding is fairly normal as long as it's not profuse bleeding. When the tooth moves, it'll bleed.
    Maybe the tooth fairy should up the ante if he gets the tooth out by bedtime tonight:D
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:24 PM

Good idea!
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:25 PM

Let me know how fast it comes out now! Lol
    reenee95 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    my son who is 51/2 had his 1st visit from the tooth fairy about 3 weeks ago. however he has another loose tooth that is giving us a problem. it has been bleeding for about a week. it is very loose. is this normal? does he need a "dental intervention"? he has gone to the school nurse everyday this week! what do you think?:D
    Noo ! Lol ! Its very normal for that to happent he's a little kid and his gums are sensative ! If it bleeds anymore just pull it out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search