Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunchboxJD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 01:31 PM
    80's or ealy 90's comedy movie with blue toilet rock
    I only have brief description of a movie, but its been driving me nuts not being able to figure it out so I'd really appreciate if anyone coule help me figure out that it is. The only party I remember is a kid(?) finding a rock that he thinks is a valuable space rock. He carts it around and then is told that its actually solidified waste from an airplane. That's all I got.
    rayofthedead Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2008, 04:14 PM

That happened in "Joe Dirt"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

80's movie, showed on hbo in daytime around fraggle rock [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie or show Im trying to find the title for. I think it begins with a kid asleep in his bed and he is awakened by a knight(?) on a horse that is jumping through his wall over his bed. He sits up in his bed and he is now outside in a forest. Little dwarfs appear and that's all I...

Searching for this 90's comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been searching up and down for a certain movie that I think Ron Livingston is the main actor-if not it looks a lot like him.. My sister was the one who rented the movie a long time ago and she said that she found it under the drama section but when we all began to watch it, it looked...

View more questions Search