Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bowler Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Web sites come up in Minimized size
    I am sure that this is just a check mark some place, but I haven't found out where. When I used to go onto any web site from my desk top, It would come up in what ever size that I had left that site in in regaards to screen size. In other words, even if the screen was in a minimized size, but expanded by dragging and clicking on the borders, the next time I went to any web site, it would come up in that size. All of a sudden, ALL web sites come up in a much smaller size when I go on the internet and I either have to maximize them or expand the borders. What I want to accomplish, is for all web sites to either come up in a maximized state or the size that I had expanded them to in a minimized state. Not a big problem, but annoying to have top do it all the time.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 26, 2008, 10:10 AM

I have had the same problem in the past.. never figured out what did it... but all of a sudden. It remembered again. Id be curious to know the solution as well!
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Sep 26, 2008, 10:16 AM

Can you try pressing the restore button and then pressing ctrl and maximising it (goes to full screen) and then pressing restore and a final maximise again? Let me know how it goes.
    Bowler Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2008, 05:26 PM

Clicking the Control key and Restore didn't do a thing.
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Sep 27, 2008, 09:01 PM

Well hope you did in the order I asked.. nyways will get back if I find something else..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

IE opens from shortcuts as minimized [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is just an annoying problem... but it bugs me! I have saved a few websites as shortcuts to go straight to them without having to open IE and then go to favorites. But no matter how I save them, they always open minimized (or not really, but "tiled" or "medium sized") but I want them...

Reply message minimized [ 1 Answers ]

Windows Mail opens minimized after Vista downloaded a bunch of updates. When I click on reply, a new message opens minimized. I have to right-click on it and maximize it to respond. I'm unable to drage the size I want because when I maximize the window the edges are slightly beyond the edge of my...

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Minimized web sites disappear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new and not sure I have the correct area... I did see another question similar to mine but I couldn't find the continuation of the answer. When I minimize a web page to the task bar, then go back to Internet Explorer to click on another web site, my first site disappears from the task...

Minimized web pages are replaced. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am new to this site so if this is a stupid question please be understanding. Every time I minimize a web page and go to another web page, the first web Page disappears. I cannot ever have more than one web page open at a Time. Can someone help me with this problem? Thanks.

View more questions Search