Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    find_rs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Low Cost Housing
    List the alternatives available for constructiong a new house at low cost-Like choosing alternate Bricks, using Pre Fab Structures, low cost roofings etc..
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2008, 11:18 AM

One of the best ways to cut construction costs in a new building is to purchase a modular home that is constructed in a factory and brought to the site and then placed on a full basement or approved crawlspace. The home will be more than 1/4 price saving over a site built home every time. There are a lot of home manufacturers now a days that use a lot of "green building" materials and are very waste conscious. They waste much less of say wood products than are wasted when you have a site built home. These are not considered "prebab structures" either. They are constructed with the same building codes as site built homes are and have to pass rigid inspections at the factory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service [ 2 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculation valuable to a human service agency?

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency [ 2 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

View more questions Search