Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robyncatwoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 01:30 AM
    Monster kid takes earth kids for a space ride
    I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80s or early 90s in which a naughty alien monster kid takes a couple of earth kids for a (space) ride in his father's spaceship. They are caught by the alien father and I think he wants to drop the earth kids off in space to make their own way home.:rolleyes:
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Sep 26, 2008, 02:25 AM
    Might just be the classic Explorers (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    It has the alien kids taking the ship, scooping up the earth kids.
    Not sure about the Dropping the earth kids off line, it's been a while since I've seen it.
    robyncatwoman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Might just be the classic Explorers (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    It has the alien kids taking the ship, scooping up the earth kids.
    Not sure about the Dropping the earth kids off line, it's been a while since I've seen it.
    I think this is it; thanks Gekko

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie, monster under the bed. [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid, probably on Nickelodeon or something, about a kid with a guy/monster type person living under his bed. Not "Little Monsters" as I'm sure that's the first one you'll think of. The only thing I can remember about the plot is that the guy under the bed gets out...

Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I...

Abduction-kidnapping- No right on Earth I have or my kids [ 3 Answers ]

I had my only two sons , officially abducted and then officially raised to kidnaped status. And I have repeatedly tried to see then and have access to them but denied and beaten by police in Germany and thrown in jail and my 4 years of all my struggle to see them did not give me any single human or...

80's animated kids movie, takes place in space? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an animated video (not in theaters and probably not on TV, just sold on a VHS) from the 80's about a group of little girls in space? They traveled to different planets or stars to try to save the world from an enemy. The girls had stars painted around their eyes. It wasn't...

WHAT on earth does SPACE mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Ifffffffffffffffffffffff

View more questions Search