Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keshore2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Canadian Forces Aptitude test
    I just want to know any website which can help to learn Aptitude test, numerical, spatial and verbal test.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 02:55 AM
    The test is designed to determine what you are best suited for without preparation. Youl should have received a pamphlet explaining what the test is all about. If you didn't, get one. There is nothing to study.
    follow please Posts: 64, Reputation: -1

Sep 30, 2008, 03:44 PM

Hey. I just did my CFAT and it went amazing. If you go onto Google and type in Canadian Forces Aptitude Test there will obviously be list of links. I can't rememer which one it is, but one of the links on the first page is a self test. They should have given you one actually, I did anyway. And I'm sorry you've been mislead by the other answer, because it even says in the package they give you on how to PREPARE for the test to get the highest score. The spatial tests should be easy, you did then in like grade 4-8. The mathematics are also quite easy, most of which you learned in grade school, multiplication, division, subtraction no big stuff. The verbal is really easy too, just know what words mean lol, read some books :) Don't worry too hard, you'll do fine, and at the end they give a list of all the jobs you've qualified for.

Follow Please
    Live Love and always Learn
    grasshopper08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Hello,

I know that your question is about the Canadian forces; however, here is a website for practice ASVAB tests:

FREE ASVAB Test Preparation - Short and Full-length Practice Tests, Study Guide and Tips

Even though it is for the USA Military, it probably will have similar elements to other written tests that you may face.

Good luck
    khaled salah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 04:24 PM
    Hi, I would like to ask you can I still get in the army if I fail the aptitude test but pass the physical test because I want to join the infentry.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2013, 04:12 AM
    You have to pass the aptitude test, otherwise what would be the point. The aptitude test is not difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Forces (Interview & Physical before or after Aptitude test) [ 10 Answers ]

I am just wondering what the hirerachy is for the three screening processing within the Canadian forces. 1. Aptitude Test 2. Physical test 3. Interview And what if you fail... lets say the aptitude test, do you still get an interview? Or not?\?? +

Trampoliine forces [ 5 Answers ]

What other forces than Wieght of a person Forces of the trampoline Force created by the jumper these act on a person jumping on a trampoline at Their highest and lowest points ? malb

Other Forces [ 2 Answers ]

Question: Besides its weight, a 2.70 kg object is subjected to one other constant force. The object starts from rest and in 1.20 s experiences a displacement of (4.20 - 3.30) m, where the direction of is the upward vertical direction. Determine the other force. Where do I begin??

View more questions Search