Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samir_raut88 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

May 21, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Travel to ocean city, MD?
    Need some help here...

I am currently in South-west PA and I need to make a trip to ocean city, MD around mid-summer. I wanted to take Amtrak as I usually do.

What's the closest station to OC that I should look for? Or does anyone know about any other alternatives other than using a car/flying/walking to get there?

Thanks for your time.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 04:16 AM
    The closest Amtrack stations to Ocean City are
    1. Salisbury, MD (SLY) - 28.63 miles
    2. Seaford, DE (SAD) - 35.33 miles

If a bus is an option, Ocean City does have a Greyhound terminal.
    samir_raut88 Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2006, 10:21 PM
    Hmm.. but I still wonder how to make that ~30 miles ride to Ocean city. I guess I'll luk at the local bus stations around there..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

City of Angels [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know who has since the city of angels movie starring nicolas cage and meg ryan? I saw it when it originally came out and was indifferent to it, however I watched the movie before the super bowl and now I can't stop thinking of how great a movie it really was. I believe its one of...

Tropical Ocean Slime Bag Creature - What is it? [ 4 Answers ]

I encountered a strange creature (or plant?) in shallow, calm, beachy waters in the Florida keys. It looked like a balloon or bag, about 4 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, filled with pale brownish slime, and it seemed to be dug in or attached to the sand at one end. Does anyone know what...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

NY City Resident Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Work in NYC, but live in Long Island (Suffolk County). Do I need to pay NY -City Resident tax? I have checked the entire forum but could not find a similar post or everyone knows the answer already? :confused: Thank you!

View more questions Search