Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srgindersr Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Leaky Tub Faucet
    Our tub keeps dripping from the faucet. Want is causing this? What is the cheapest fix?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 08:51 PM

What kind of faucet, one handle, two or three? Hot water leaks, cold water leaks or both? What brand, how old?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky tub faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 handle system in the tub/shower and just noticed that the faucet is steadily running--kind of a small stream -- can't seem to tighten the knobs any more.. any ideas?

Leaky faucet [ 4 Answers ]

Plumbing How do I stop a leaky faucet in the bathtub. It is a single handle Delta faucet.

Leaky faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a valve seat and spring, every time I do it still leaks but more than before..

Leaky Faucet [ 1 Answers ]

OK my faucet has been leaking so I decided to replace the washers in the handles Every diagram or picture I look at has a packing nut holding the stem down but mine doesn't it has a little pin stuck through the stem so I pulled that out but I still can't figure out how to get the stem out I'm not...

Leaky tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a chronic leaky faucet in our deep soaker tub for a long time (over a year). We have been unable to remove the taps successfully and don't own proper tools (pliers, proper wrenches, etc.) so we have decided to call in a professional to change the fixtures altogether (they are...

View more questions Search