Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

May 21, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Gun problems
    My wife loves playing paintball and so do I my question is my wife's gun has messed up the o-ring busted and I replaced it, but air still leaks out.I checked everything twice to see if their was anything else but I can't find anything.does anyone have any clue what's going on.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 04:24 AM
    You may have used the wrong o-ring. There's another o-ring for paint guns that is very close to the same size as the one for co2 tanks, but not exact. Double check to be sure you have the right ones for the tank. If so, try another: I find that 1-2 per dozen are just faulty.
    Steel Jester Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 05:10 PM
    You may also check all the o-rings in the gun as well as the ones on the tank, and if possible try another tank to be sure.

Just curious, what type of gun is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a few big problems with a new computer I purchased. I would really like to know if I can fix these problems, or if I need to return the computer.

93 FGM Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 Grand Marquis that I've been trying to troubleshoot for a while now. I can't really figure out which it could be, no one in town has the diagnostic for the car for some strange reason not even ford. Well, there are places but they want to charge an arm and leg to test it. What's going...

Dvd problems [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes I absolutely can not get my DVD player to play a DVD. I can usually get the DVD to play on my computer but I much prefer to watch it on the TV. Any suggestions?

IP Cop problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IP Cop firewall that I am using to split my network in half. My setup consists of a Netgear router which goes out to my office netork of 5 or so computers, one of which is my IP Cop box. The IP Cop box then goes to a switch which I plug customer computers into. So essentially I have an...

View more questions Search