Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisainftw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Incense/Candle Representations
    How do I find information on what the different incense scents and candle colors represent ? This would have to do with the practice of invoking spirit. For example, what incense would represent power or magick? What color candle represents clarity? Are there web sites or books that I could go to for the information?

{Moved from Forum Help-<>}
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2008, 08:54 AM

What sort of spirits are you trying to invoke? And for what purpose?
    lisainftw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Good spirits. Spirit guides. Spirits who help with magick work.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2008, 11:51 AM

There are a few web sites out there that can tell you which candle colors to use and which incenses to use. Just Google spiritual supplies. I know of several sites but don't want to list them here.

Also, one particular incense that is good for attracting helping, good spirits and for good concentration is sandlewood. Frankensense and myhrr are used to cleanse an area. Then you can open the doors and let out all the "bad" outside. Then close the doors and use the sandlewood as a "good" incense.

You need to do some reading on just what you want to attract into your home as well and be familiar with what you are doing. Magick is not for amateurs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Candle wax on carpet [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get candle wax out of the carpet?

Candle Wax on my carpet [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have spilt candle wax on my carpet, I tried to wipe it up straight away but it has just spread. What is the best way to remove it?:)

Candle wax [ 1 Answers ]

Removing candle wax from painted wood

Power of incense [ 4 Answers ]

I was reading a thread and I saw something about incense offerings and I was wondering what all can be done with incense and essential oils and such as far as a spiritual is concerned.

View more questions Search