Sep 25, 2008, 06:01 AM
    No I don't thk so
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 11:23 AM

As far as I know, they aren't.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 1, 2008, 02:07 PM

Yes. Spells are real. So is spelling, for that matter, and grammar. ;) Just teasing.

Here's a straight answer: What is real is energy. Energy is shifted by intention, not just superficial wish, but intention that invokes the deeper levels of the creative unconscious. The creative unconscious works in symbols, and rituals, also known as spells, are ways to invoke your creative unconscious in a language it understands.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 2, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    Yes. Spells are real. So is spelling, for that matter, and grammar. ;) Just teasing.

Here's a straight answer: What is real is energy. Energy is shifted by intention, not just superficial wish, but intention that invokes the deeper levels of the creative unconscious. The creative unconscious works in symbols, and rituals, also known as spells, are ways to invoke your creative unconscious in a language it understands.
    Yes, I agree with you as always. As Alder said energy is the factor... its matter and we are all made up of energy and matter... if we could just learn to manipulate it with our mind what could we do? Would intention be enough? They say that one human body has enough energy to power for a city for four days! Possible? I think so... besides look at the history and culture of Voodoo and Voodoo magic... summoning, evoking spirits of the underworld to either give harm or good will to someone. What about Native American healers and how they heal sicknesses and give good fortune? If a group of people can heal someone by placing their energy through their hand Chakras to another human to heal them and the victim is cleared after, what would you describe that as? I think spells, magic, spirituality and group therapy (exchange of energy) is evident today... thats why we have support groups and such. Energy expands and manipulates. So, if someone wanted to do you harm... they could by intention... I guess it really depends on where you stand when it comes to religion and spirituality.

Do you think your cursed? Or blessed?
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 21, 2009, 07:22 AM

Spells are real. It's just that plain and simple.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 11:00 PM

Spells and Magic is real. If you want proves ask me
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward55 View Post
    Spells and Magic is real. If you want proves ask me
    Proves it to me.

Nov 3, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    proves it to me.
    Do you believe in God? Are you a christian? If yes! Ill like to show an example of Jesus! He resurrected someone and did much more things called miracles. There are no such thing as miracles. They say but god gives them that magic! Emm God is the one who made Magic!
    :)
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2009, 11:23 PM
    That's no proof. :(

Nov 5, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    That's no proof. :(
    If you'd understand me! It would have been a proof!
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Circular reasoning there. Explain yourself.

Nov 6, 2009, 01:14 AM

Honestly, how can I prove it to you? The only way to prove it is face to face!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Forget spells [ 15 Answers ]

If I want to make my boyfriend forget something or say I want to make someone to forget something. Explain the basis on how I should do it. I need a very potent spell to help convince them that either nothing happened or something else did without harming them. Yes I'm into wicca that's why I need...

Spells to ask someone for a date [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I want an easy and effective spells through which other person ask me for a date. This is just to turn friendship into Love. Can go out and have a fun. Tks.

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

View more questions Search