Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgfusion Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Is this mono real?
    Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to get your opinion , Has anyone bought mono from laurice lab? Or from a guy called anil? In India (the same place) I bought mono powder and have been using it for about 2 months , first starting at 15% for 2 weeks, then moved on to 20% and for the last week and a half have been using 30% strength, but I am not seeing any change , I am a light brown colour. Share your views if you've bought from the same place and maybe are seeing better results. Or any other suggestions.
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 08:07 AM

Hi there...

Do let us know and keep updating if it helps... thnx
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2008, 09:03 AM

What are you mixing your mono with?
    mgfusion Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simonek View Post
    what are you mixing your mono with?
    I'm mixing it with a cream called cream e45, 2% of ascorbic acid powder and enough surgical spirit to melt the mono.

Sep 25, 2008, 04:20 PM

Sweety change your mix. PM me and I'll give u a recipe but your mix is all wrong trust me.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 25, 2008, 07:54 PM

His mono peeled my elbows from black to brown. That's about it (didn't use it for that long).
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 08:17 PM

Hi simonek...

Can u post the recipe to make mono creame here as well... and has mono helped you dear ? Let us know

Thnk you

Oct 15, 2008, 07:16 PM

I just started using mono tonight. Pm me for the recipe.
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2008, 09:24 AM

Hi simonek, I send you a PM for the recipe. Please PM me the recipe. Thanks a lot !

Oct 21, 2008, 10:13 AM

Hi simonek, I have not receive PM from you. Could you please send a PM to me for your recipe ? Thanks a lot in advance.

Oct 23, 2008, 08:26 AM

Hi simonek, per your request, I have pmed you. Please PM me your recipe if it is OK with you. Please also let me know if you don't want to, and it's OK. Thanks.
    Lynnzz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 01:12 AM

As long as you don't order your monobenzone from these sites, you are much safer.

Depig.com
    Herbalinn.com
    Monobenzone.com
    Monobenzone.net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not do mono! [ 47 Answers ]

I was getting good results at first, when I ordered from india, then I started to develop spots throughout my body.. my face kept getting red and red, and I was hot the whole time. I got light with stops on my face, dark spots, my face is wrinky and ugly, and I've literally tried to kill myself.....

Do I have mono now? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend has mono. He had it a week before we went out and he has had it for about 4 weeks now. Unfortunately we haven't been able to kiss yet cause I didn't want to catch it but last week wed. I had a piece of his candy bar after he bit off it and I forgot he had it and then I figured it was...

Do I have mono now? [ 5 Answers ]

Lately I have been hanging out with this guy I really LIKE! ON msn he asked me to hang out again... at the skating ring but we never skate I was spending the night with one of my friends she was there with me... but anyway there are a lot of people inside so me,my friend,and two other people (who...

Could I have mono. [ 3 Answers ]

Could I have mono.. I have sharp pains (almost like hunger pains) in my upper stomach, in between ribs, my head feels heavy, headache, a sore neck, sore throat, stuffy nose, tired...

Mono [ 2 Answers ]

Alternative medicines for mono in a 16 year old of homopathic sures for such

View more questions Search