Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lacountyretired Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Intermatic T101 timer will not turn on
    I have a Intermatic T101 timer which is only used once a day (evening). It is turned on at 7:00PM and turned off at 10:30PM automatically. The problem is it has stopped turning on by the tripper. I replaced the on tripper but it still does not work. I can turn it on manually. It does turn off automatically.
    What do you suggest short of buying a new timer?

Regards,
    Charlie
    chuck heatape Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Kind of tough, have you tried disconect all power and check connection from tripper?

Sep 24, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Chuck, thank you for replying to my question. My plan for tomorrow is to do just what you suggested. I am hoping that it will turn out to be something simple. It is going to be in the 90s here in sunny So. CA so that will give me something to do. Being 76 yrs. Old I like to keep busy.
    Charlie

Sep 25, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Chuck,
    I took a look at the timer this morning and noticed there was ware where the on switch was triped. I bought the bullet and went by the Home Depot and bought a new mechanism.
    Charlie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intermatic P1353 3-Circuit Timer [ 7 Answers ]

I am replacing my old Intermatic mechanical time clocks with the digital P1352 Timer. It has three separate circuits. It is a 120/240volt unit. The old timers had Line 1, Line 2 and load 1 and Load 2 blocks. The new timer has three separate Line 1 and Load 1 bolcks - NO Line 2 or Load 2 blocks....

Intermatic wall timer/switch [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to install one of those cool in wall programmable timer/switch but have a question. The switch I would like to replace controls 2-500watt halogen lights, 2-150watt incandescent flood bulbs, 60watt outside door light, and finally 2-150watt halogen lights which totals up to 1660watts. ...

Proper Wiring for Intermatic Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced simple switch that consisted of a hot in and load out to the filter plug (while the remainder of the wires including ground go directly to the plug) with a double pole/single throw timer. The manual switch works, but the actual timer has no power. I simply took the live wire and...

How to select an Intermatic Pool Pump Timer? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been able to source a distributor or retailer of Intermatic Pool Timer products in Ontario, Canada. I am looking to purchase one over the internet and have it shipped to me and installed by a local qualified electrician, but I don't know which model to purchase. Intermatic has 4...

How to wire 4 outlets to 1 INTERMATIC T101 SPST timer [ 1 Answers ]

I am new "Electrican". I did follow the instruction to out 1 set of 4 wires together in 1 INTERMATIC T101 40AMP 2 HP 120V timer, but the timer does not work. While all 4 swtiches for 4 set of lighting work fine. So single pole Times only can handles 1 wire of lighting, or whatever you can put...

View more questions Search