Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Sep 24, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Shows for Wood-Carved Caricatures?
    Does anyone know of shows in the SE USA for a really accomplished wood-carver?

Thanks.

IM4U
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Hi,IM4U, I just googled 'woodworking shows in SE USA' and came up with quite a few sites you should look over. They may not be all in the SE, but at least it would be a start to finding what you want.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2008, 10:58 PM

The International Woodcarvers Congress is held right across the Mississippi River from where I am every June over in Davenport, IA. But, that's not in the Southeast part of the U.S.

In addition to tickle's answer above, I Googled Woodcarvers Congress Florida. The link for that is below. There might be some links to sites on it that would be of use to you. You could do the same kind of search and just substitute the name of the state in which you are interested in looking for an exhibition.

Woodcarvers Congress Florida - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

Value of carved jade mosaic wall piece [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering where the best place would be to advertise this piece of work for sell and how do I find out its current value. Thank you all in advance :) Its 700ct hanging in a rosewood frame, about 54" x 35" Heavy too! :p ...

Fav TV shows [ 20 Answers ]

Heya. I was just wondering- what are your favorite TV shows or they were your favorite but got cancelled? Laters :rolleyes:

View more questions Search