Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bxguerra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Severe Foot Pain
    I have severe pain on the outside of my left foot.. . I'am in severe pain, its hard to put weight on it and I'm walking with a limp. Every time I lift my foot to take a step I scream in pain. The only time I'm not in severe pain is when my foot is up or sitting down.
    Is it possible I could have broke it or have a "stress fracture" without knowing how I might have done it.
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Sep 25, 2008, 03:43 AM

Had the same feelings found out I broke the fifth metatorsal, bone behind the pinky. All I did was jump up in the air and landed on my left foot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe itching inside foot [ 5 Answers ]

My right foot started itching on Thursday of last week. The itch acts very much like a severe pain that hits every few seconds only it is a severe itch inside my right foot. When it started it was in the left heel area but it has moved down to the left side of the ball of my foot behind the big...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Severe pain [ 2 Answers ]

Iit's been two months that I have been putting up with this pain and I can't take it any longer. Is on my middle right arm & sometimes runs down to the middle of my right leg also. What can I do? Thanks

Severe arm pain and more [ 3 Answers ]

I have been waking up w/ severe arm pain that starts about half way between my arm pit and elbow and it just runs all the way down and usually my fingers and hand are just burning like crazy. This morning it was the worst it had been and now I am starting to lose more not strength but I am just not...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search