Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    innocent801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 02:45 PM
    My computer hacked by someone
    I think my computer is hacked by my friend.he was working on my computer and I think he has left some program on my computer by which he can get info about all my usage.How can I confirm it.. please help and what can I do?
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Sep 25, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Run an online virus scan
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 12:37 AM

Go through this steps.
    I think my computer is infected or hijacked. What should I do? Security - dslreports.com
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Mar 26, 2009, 07:39 PM

I would suggest downloading Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.34, a free program that checks for spyware. Check for updates before running a scan.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 06:40 PM

Ill sugest downloading super anty spyware it's the best at taking away those spyware and if you want to spend some money get the pro editon then it will protect your PC in real time.

Download at SUPERAntiSpyware.com - AntiAdware, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hacked somebody [ 2 Answers ]

I try every thing somebody hacked and also changed question and profile address. Problem is that there my so many impontant emails & IDs

IP Hacked - or not. [ 6 Answers ]

I sent an email to a good friend of mine at approximately 4.00am Sunday Morning. Less than 12 hours later another friend contacted me and said he had been forwarded the email by the person I sent it to – it had his email address as the sender to prove it.. I thought this highly unlikely and asked...

How can I know that my computer is hacked [ 4 Answers ]

How can I know that my computer is haked is that possible to hack any computer tell me how to prevent it

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

View more questions Search