Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katzkrib Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 12:15 PM
    What Type Glass are These 2 Candy Dishes?
    Hello
    I have had one of these dishes for quite a long time and upon my mothers death I came across the second one. I have looked everywhere I can to see if I could find anything that looks like the same pattern, but no luck. Can anyone help me?
    Thank You & God Bless
    Attached Images

firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 01:01 PM

I think these are called cut glass dishes.. I will search a bit & see if I can find a similar design..

Hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable in these things will come along & assist you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nostalgic candy [ 13 Answers ]

I've been wondering for a long time what this candy is called... it was in the early 80's, I think each piece was a circle, maybe pastel colored, fruity flavored but not overpowering, I think the texture was like the candy AirHeads. I'm also not sure if it's a foreign candy, but I have searched...

Selling anything else besides candy [ 12 Answers ]

For a high school, kids usually sell candy. This doesn't make a lot of money. Is there anything else that we could sell to raise money that teenagers would buy?

Candy [ 1 Answers ]

Got any good easy candy rec. to make?

Looking for the name of a particular candy. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of this candy? It was a hard candy in a roll (like Life Savers) but without a hole in the middle. It came in Sour Cherry and another sour flavor like apple or something. I thought it may have been Reeds (same size and shape, etc) but I can only find that in...

View more questions Search