Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nm_alast_1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2006, 08:26 AM
    Breast enlargement
    What kind of food can enlarge the women breasts without getting fat in other parts of body?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2006, 08:32 AM
    I am not sure there are any foods to increase breast size without increasing size on other parts of the bods. Breast size is based on genetics, not food. When women gain weight in all parts of the body breast size increases, the same happens when women lose weight.

Any "pills" or other things that say they will increase breast size are fake and may be harmful to your health.
    nm_alast_1984 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2006, 08:34 AM
    Excersices for enlarging breasts
    Is there any ecxercises for enlarging breasts?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Not that I am aware of. If you look at women who are weightlifters, their breasts become smaller.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 20, 2006, 08:45 AM
    There are exercise to give you the ILLUSION of larger breasts..
    Breast Enlargement Resource Center - Exercise
    But they will only lift what you have and not enlarge...
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

May 20, 2006, 01:43 PM
    "Tommyp!972 agrees: if there is such a food don't you think men would be making women eat it all the time...lol..:-)"

Oh my god, let's hope its chocolate!! :rolleyes: :p :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breast like child please help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi every one My problem is that I have small breast like a child I will never doing a surgery I am thinking of a natural solution I am always hearing about the Natural Breast Enhancement Product that made of herbs but are they effective??

Breast sagging [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently had a baby and I breastfed for a while, now my breast sag some and they don't look the same from before I got pregnant. Like they've gotten smaller. I've been thinking about implants but its too much money. So I've started taking pills that help increase bust size. The pills are...

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search