Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppetman Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 10:37 AM
    80's Horror - In Halloween, People Locked in Castle
    I want to find a certain movie! The movie centered around a gathering of people attending an event at a castle only to be locked in.

This movie seemed as if it was made during the 80's. I believe that the people were wearing Halloween costumes.

All exits were barred, and the main entrance was blocked with a metal gate. I think that only a woman and a man survived this tale.

Does anyone remember the title of this movie? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you.
    william007911 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 11:19 AM

Try night of the demons
    renee_37360 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 12:20 PM
    I think this movie is called Hell Night. It has Peter Barton and Linda Blair.
    puppetman Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 12:45 PM

I appreciate the replies, but the movie was not Hell Night or Night of the Demons.
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 01:55 AM
    This movie could be demon house aka night of the demon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's 80's or early 90's halloween muppet like movie [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this short movie? A muppet like king and prince live underground, in a cemetery under a fallen tombstone. There is also the kings evil brother and his son who are muppets as well. They all look like trolls. There are some songs in the movie and the premise of the...

80's halloween animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it's these kids that go trick or treating, and they're all one color. A witch turns them into their halloween costumes. I remember one turns into frankenstein. Then they go to a party where the parents are at and they scare them. The kids start getting sad because they think they have to stay as...

80's children's movie with mirrors, bookworm, and castle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I watched as a child. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's. All I remember is a girl in her bedroom somehow gets to to through her mirror and into a fantasy land. I seem to remember there being a castle and some of the other characters were...

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

Late 80's children's Halloween Movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was a kids halloween movie in the late 80's that came out and I used rent all time when I was little, it was about halloween and all the monsters had to rally together to save halloween or something to that effect! And I remember at the end of the movie the witch flew up over the moon!...

View more questions Search